Hi Paul - and/or maybe Eric?

Two questions:
!)
I can't print chordcharts with SnapshotPlugin
http://www.tiddlytools.com/#SnapshotPlugin.
Do you know what I have to do - to make it work?
2)
My TW uses a dark/tranparent background for the textbody.
I'd like to have a white background - just for the tabs.
How do I accomplish this?

You can have a look at it here: http://måns.dk/#[[GuitarTabs%20i%20TiddlyWiki]]

YS Måns Mårtensson