Hi Wolfgang

Great! - You are a real TWWizard ;-)

I mixed up a TW/Web-vocabulary with a musicexpression for
guitarnotation - "tab" - meaning: notation of which note to play on a
stringed/fretted instrument, by writing numbers (fretnumbers) on lines
= strings.

What I'm searching for is a way to change the background to white of
tiddlers with a certain tag (I would probably use: "jTab").
I think I read something about using different colours for tiddlers in
an earlier thread - maybe it was just a script - don't remember. I
have to look for it.

If you have a simple css-workaround for it - I would be glad to know.

Hmm... about my tw on måns.dk - I don't know whats wrong (hope it's
not my changes to MarkupPostHead that makes trouble...)- try xn--mns-
ula.dk/[[GuitarTabs i TiddlyWiki]]

YS Måns Mårtensson