Unbelievable, i just saw the link and thought WOW that will save me
heaps of time trying to create all that, so i do what anyone ( i
thought) would do, click the Download link, tried the icon in the
bottom left hand corner of the screen also.
I get the file downloaded to my pc but when i start it nothing comes
up ........ARRRRGHHH what gives, i don't understand please help.

MMTIA (Many Many thanks in advance)

/br

Dave