On Aug 2, 8:41 am, DaveP <ubercad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Further digging around and peaking inside other forums, mails and
> associated similar problems has uncovered this....
>
> Does this look like it can tell someone with more knowledge than i
> about webpage errors what it says in plain english????

Dave, It appears that you are using IE8.   TW Treeview has not been
tested in IE8 so the combination is an unknown quantity at the
moment.

It has been tested and appears usable in Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome
and IE7.  There are several other very good browsers available and
should be used in place of any odd or even numbered releases of IE ;-)
Meanwhile here may be the answer to some of your problems with IE8

http://www.evotech.net/blog/2009/03/ie8-css-support/#ie8js

Morris