HiMorris,

You are quite right I am using IE8, not sure in hindsight if it was
the right thing to do upgrading so quick.
Especially before it has been flogged around the traps a few times and
we know more about the bugs in it, guess i'm going to be a bit of a
crash test dummy on this one eh? ;-)

I had a quick browse at the link you so kindly provided thanks and it
looks packed with info.
Since i am a relative newbie (<1month) twiddling with twiddler i won't
prentend i understand it all needless to say that there appears to be
alot of useful info, thanks for the tip.
I will try and digest it slowly in small chunks :)

Ultimately being and novice ( an eager one) means i don't really
understand the deeper complexities of what is fully happening but i
get the gist of it that there will be some 'headaches'

Thanks once again.

/br

Dave