I've had reasonable luck running my tiddlyWiki on Chrome with the
TiddlySaver add-in, but I've noticed that all my edits are by
"YourName". Does anyone know of a way to stop this? I like using
Chrome because I can save an application shortcut to my TW and open it
without all the extra toolbars, etc. I used to do the same thing with
IE, saving the file as an .hta file, but it doesn't seem to like some
of the plugins I'm using these days, and so I'm looking for an
alternative.