@Mahemoff The link you just posted is blocked by my FF preferences
with Google reporting it as a "Reported Attack Site!".

Please look into this.

Here is the details of what google says about this:
Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for mahemoff.com

What is the current listing status for mahemoff.com?

    Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm
your computer.

    Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s)
over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

    Of the 4 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page
(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed
without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on
2009-10-25, and the last time suspicious content was found on this
site was on 2009-10-25.

    Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including
davtraff.com/.

    This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS26347
(DREAMHOST).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further
distribution of malware?

    Over the past 90 days, mahemoff.com did not appear to function as
an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

    No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90
days.

How did this happen?

    In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate
sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

    * Return to the previous page.
    * If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review
of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the
review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

-shavinder