Hi Mans,
There is a parameter labelMacro that I've built so you can extend the
graph in anyway you choose.

For instance you could set up a tiddler tagged with systemConfig as
so:
config.macros.linkLabelMacro {handler: function
(place,macroName,paramlist,wikifier,paramString,tiddler){
wikify("[["+tiddler.title+"]]",place)
}};
and then use:
<<VGraph labelMacro:linkLabelMacro>>
and all labels in the graph would be rendered as links using that
macro just created.

You should be able to zoom using your mousewheel.. (possibly not if
you use Internet Explorer however as this has proved quite buggy)
The three tiddlers you have mentioned should be all you need to setup
your own instance.
Cheers
Jon