Hi Jon

I have tried to make it as simple as I could: http://tinyurl.com/yjp2kc5
In my original testcase I try to make it work as the background for
moveablepanels like Mitchke Leemans does here: http://doordouwe.nl/

My hope is that VGraphPlugin could replace TiddlyTagMindMapPlugin and
that it would make it possible to upgrade the core to the newest
version...

YS Måns mårtensson