I am a bit curious what configuration Bob requires that prevents it from
being useful here? If you use BobEXE than you just download it and open it.

There are undoubtedly bugs in the saver because so far I am the only one
who has used it, but once Bob is running and the saver plugin is installed
you just open an html file normally by double clicking on it and then as
long as Bob is open it will save to the same file that you opened. There
shouldn't be any browser restrictions or anything other than you have to
have Bob running.