There are different scenarios being considered here. TiddlyServer already
does what you mentioned, however there are some more advanced options we
could implement. What I'm referring to is that file:// urls can be saved
back to the filesystem via TiddlyFox calling Extension calling a Save
Handler on a localhost listener with a preshared key allowing only the
extension and nothing else.