Arlen,

Please do not spread misinformation about the security of what I make. The
saver server part of Bob does not listen on the local network, it only
accepts requests from localhost. At least that minimum security is a
requirement for everything I make, that is why I put so many warnings in
Bob about allowing access on the local network and why I made the secure
server component that has proper https and token-based authentication and
access controls.

People repeatedly requested to be able to use Bob on the local network
which is why it is possible, but the person using has to explicitly enable
that and there are warnings about what that means. If someone modifies the
saver to listen on the local network  that is not something I can change.