I think the bob saver can be expanded to use a browser plugin. This can
address some of the security concerns with having a freely available saver
listening on the network. And it’s also simply installable as you say. I
must have heard enough complaints about corporate networks that I thought
those environments have all the trouble, but maybe I was wrong. I guess
putting a simple working solution in place first and then improving it
would get us a long way.