No way to set width yet without resorting to css.
try this to use the ImageLabelMacro on the graph
<<VGraph parentFields:{{['tags']}} algorithm:radial lineWidth:1
centerOn:systemConfig  excludeTags:{{[]}} ignoreLoneNodes:true
labelMacro:ImageLabelMacro>>

Images look a bit too big though so you will need to tweak the code I
gave you above
where it says
"[img(100px+,75px+)["
set that to the dimensions you would like. Alternatively just remove
the text "(100px+,75px+)" and use css to style them
.canvasLabel img {width:20px;} in your StyleSheet tiddler should do
the job..
Jon