Inspired from this thread on bi-directional linking
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/LUVTps01UBU I polished a
TOC solution I have made for my self.

Now it is a plugin that puts a toc, baclinks, list, and listed at the
bottom of every tiddler but only if there is something to show.

This plugin adds the view template $:/core/ui/ViewTemplate/TOCgeneric/.

at the bottom of tiddlers that has is tagging, has backlinks, list, is
listed or any combination hereof, there will be shown

   -  a list of tagged (TOC), backlinks, list and listed
   -  a button to hide the lists
   -  a button to show the lists

The lists will ONLY appear if there is something in them. If you don't see
e.g. the backlink list, it is because there are no backlinks to that
tiddler. if you don't see the show the lists button, none of the lists are
present.

Example:

It works nice, but I haven't yet considered other things like e.g.
performance impact. this is a first edition.

thanks to Mohammad for help with filtering
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/tOeRa6973As

I hope you like it. please comment on use and tech.