Hello all,

I answered my own question and took the liberty of modifying the
ViewTemplate to use the details widget instead of a reveal button. It will
not open and close without modifying the TW. I've included the modified
version. I was also able to position it exactly where I wanted to versus my
other ViewTemplates and the comments by using the ViewTemplate tag pill to
reorder things. I also thing I know how to make it such that only certain
tiddlers will be affected. I haven't tried this, but I've done that with
other ViewTemplates.

Damon