>  I checked this with https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/
> In HelloThere tiddler I see
> 6 Tagged with *HelloThere <https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#HelloThere>*
>
> Why HelloThere is missing here?

Ah- thanks. This is due to my bad design choice. The title of the current
tiddler was set to cursive in order to highlight it. So with  cammelCase
the links looks like it is missing. I didn't think of that.  I have changed
this to bold instead.

*Announcement*: TOC Generic
*Date*: 2020/01/27
*Release*: 1.1.1

2020/01/27

   - [Fix] styling of TOC headings. Set to bold so cammelCase won’t show
   false non-existing link.
   - [Update] readme