Thanks for the feedback Mohammad.

I fixed the link. Google Groups had kept the first link and applied it to
the second.

I really didn't want titles at all in the transclusion section. They are
visally distracting, when what you want to see is the content. But several
people insisted, so I caved, and made a separate file for myself without
titles.

I deliberately kept the titles non-links for two reasons. 1) the gray box
is already the link, so a title link is redundant. The idea is to move back
and forth between the notes. 2) Blue title links would be doubly
distracting when the focus is supposed to be on the note content.