Hi Mark

Thank you for your kind and patient efforts to improve TiddlyBlink.

I installed your json attachment in an empty file of TB, and refreshed,
then created 'Parent topic' and with the clock button created two child
tiddlers. The unfold icon appears for each in the parent tiddler, but
nothing happens when I click the icon. Interestingly, the child tiddlers
DID show something, but when I clicked hide, it completely hid it, with no
unhide button or anything, so it disappeared completely.