On Nov 21, 6:11 pm, Amzg <matiasg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just discovered that if you use FF (untried for other browsers), then
> you can right click on a bookmarks folder, choose copy, and then paste
> into a tiddler, resulting in a list with all the bookmark-addresses
>
> This is obviously powerful in combo with FramedLinksPlugin * letting
> you click on any of those listed bookmark-links and get an iFrame
> opening right in the list.
>
> *http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#FramedLinksPlugin

Splendid tip! It never occurred to me to try to copy links by folder.
And I didn't know about the FramedLinksPlugin; amazing. I was making
good use of it within a few minutes of reading your post.
(I just wish I could do the same thing with the MiniBrowser plugin)

Incidentally, if like me, you tend to have too many tabs open all at
once and don't want to bookmark them, the Copy All Urls Firefox add-on
works great for tiddly bookmarking also:

Thanks! Now I have more incentive to stop bookmarking at random, and
pay more attention to folders; very handy.

- BC