On Nov 22, 4:00 pm, BC <bruce.armstr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Incidentally, if like me, you tend to have too many tabs open all at
> once and don't want to bookmark them, the Copy All Urls Firefox add-on
> works great for tiddly bookmarking
> also:https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/934

HA! That is GREAT!! Bookmark-LISTS are much more suitable in TW than
FF because it is a lot easier to edit such a list in TW and, via
framedLinksPlugin, take a peek at a bookmark.

...and how about this little addition;

Create a tiddler titled URLlist, and put the following [1] in it:
<<newJournal title:'URLs - YY0MM0DD' tag:'URLs' label:'Ctrl+Alt+C then
paste'  >>

Pressing the resulting button gives a new tiddler where to paste the
URL list, and it is automatically named with todays date and tagged
with URLlist.

You can then use a <<tiddler [[URLlist]]>> macro to put the resulting
button e.g in the sidebar, perhaps accompanied by a slider to show the
URLlist (via e.g TagglyTagging [2] or a forEachTiddler).

Now, the resulting list from that firefox addon is pretty messy. It
would be great if it somehow could be turned into pretty wikilinks,
i.e from the current format;

URL1
Name1
URL2