Hi BC
> (I just wish I could do the same thing with the MiniBrowser plugin)
You can.
If you paste the list into a hr-separated list and open it with a
miniBrowser.
MiniBrowser defaults to open with miniBrowserList. If you paste the
bookmarks into this list (and add a description to each entry) you'll
be able to open them directly from miniBrowser.
----
descr
http://xxx.org
----
descr
https://yyy.net
----

You can specify a list to use with miniBrowser like this:
<<miniBrowser MiniBrowserFavoritsList>>

> Incidentally, if like me, you tend to have too many tabs open all at
> once and don't want to bookmark them, the Copy All Urls Firefox add-on
> works great for tiddly bookmarking
> also:https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/934

Thanks for sharing..

Regards Måns Mårtensson