Mark S. wrote:

> Jeremy has warned us that the local storage plugin is unreliable.
> Actually, I'm not sure when you would ever use it.

As I understand it, it is convenient to never have to manually save
anything and things are still directly saved as you left them every time
you start your TW. For example, I think @Danielos
https://noteself.github.io/ is based on this and he finds it reliable. (In
addition he uses an external server to sync all devices against.)

<:-)