After a lot of digging[1], I found this snippet;

story.findContainingTiddler(this).getAttribute('tiddler')

and figured I'd just replace Marks input prompt, i.e like this;

var src=story.findContainingTiddler(this).getAttribute('tiddler');

The idea is to paste an URL-list into a tiddler, and save, and then
press marks "macro button" that is in the sidebar(!)

Unfortunately it doesn't work. It doesn't get what "this" is.
Is there a default word other than "this", such as "latest"... or do I
just mistunderstand it all?

thanks!

:-|

[1] ...in a Mr.Shulman post, of course;