Hey all,

So I installed the menu bar and moved my contents to that instead of having
it in the sidebar. Now I want my default sidebar tab to be Railroads, but
what worked with the state tiddlers before does not work now. Now there is
no sidebar tab selected at all on startup and I haven't been able to do
anything to change that. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Damon