Mat, this does not give me what I want. I am looking for a tiddler listing this:

Title 1
   Tiddler A
   Tiddler B
Title 2
   Tiddler C
Title 3
   Tiddler D

whereby Title 1, 2, 3 are book titles, Tiddler A, B, C, D are clickable tiddler
titles, Tiddler A, B, C, D all have 1 tag in common: book.
Ideally the book titles are in alphabetical order, and the tiddler tiles below
each book title too, and the book titles are collapsible.

BTW, I have modified the lay-out below the horizontal empty template tiddler as
follows:

Source:
Book: The rising sun, p.23Remarks:

"The rising sun, p.23" is an example.
--
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
 https://tutanota.com

11 Apr 2020, 18:44 by matiasg...@gmail.com: