Anne, I am a TW newbie and have no coding experience whatsoever. Nevertheless,
my suggestion is you look in the right hand pane, tab More, subtab Missing.
Clicking on 1 in the list will show a button to quickly create the tab
explicitly.

If this suggestion is not at all what you're looking for, or if it is even a
stupid one, I apologise.
--
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
 https://tutanota.com

13 Apr 2020, 03:40 by alecu...@gmail.com: