@Anne-Laure, interesting to read about differences.

SideEditor <http://sideeditor.tiddlyspot.com/> enables this.

>    - Having to search or paste the name of a page to open it in the right
>    side panel - in Roam MAJ + click on any link opens it in the right side
> and
>    it's also fully editable straight away so you can work on two note
>    (tiddlers) or even more in parallel (the side panel can hold many notes
> and
>    you can collapse them)
>
> Hm, maybe "MAJ" is an acronym for magic of some kind but how would you
click on any link unless all links were displayed all the time. Surely you
must search first? Are you saying you click and the 'page' opens in edit
mode? (I'm not familiar with Roam - maybe it only has one wysiwyg mode for
direct edit?)

>    - Not being able to refer to specific blocks within a page. As far as
>    I understand, with my current config I can only link to full pages.
>    Transclusion is also only possible at the tiddler level. In Roam, I can
>    link/transcluse specific blocks (bullet points) inside a page, which is
>    very powerful
>
> Yeah, in the old version of TW (TW Classic or TW2) there was something
called "slices" which functioned like that. It is possible to create
solutions to transclude sections like that if you have distinct markers at
start/end. A few of us have dabbled with this (my own experiment
<http://cherrypicker.tiddlyspot.com/>) but there's no complete solution.
The main reason is a consequence of Tiddler Philosophy
<https://tiddlywiki.com/#Philosophy%20of%20Tiddlers> - if something is
distinct enough to warrant separate transclusion, then it should probably
be a tiddler on its own. Do note the Excise editor tool though.

 <:-)