Hi Diego,

I'll definitely do a write-up and can share the link in the group when it's
live! I don't consider the knowledge graph an essential feature, so I have
actually removed TiddlyMap, and now only use TiddlyBlink. Compared the
Roam, the main limitations are:

   - Having to save the current page to generate new pages created by
   typing [[name of new page]] - this considerably slows down the thinking
   process compared to Roam which feels more organic in that regard
   - Having to search or paste the name of a page to open it in the right
   side panel - in Roam MAJ + click on any link opens it in the right side and
   it's also fully editable straight away so you can work on two note
   (tiddlers) or even more in parallel (the side panel can hold many notes and
   you can collapse them)
   - Not being able to refer to specific blocks within a page. As far as I
   understand, with my current config I can only link to full pages.
   Transclusion is also only possible at the tiddler level. In Roam, I can
   link/transcluse specific blocks (bullet points) inside a page, which is
   very powerful

Because of these, Roam allows for fast thinking. When using TiddlyWiki, I
feel slower. Which is not a bad thing in itself, I like it for the project
I'm currently working on where I want to take my time!

The big advantages of TiddlyWiki are obviously its flexibility and the fact
that it's open source. I also absolutely love the fact that I can easily
generate a static website from my notes.

I hope that helps. :)