Anne-Laure: No. Create a new tiddler with any title (e.g
MyCustomEditTemplate) , and paste the contents I provided into it. No tag
needed.

Step 2, where we edit $:/config/ui/EditTemplate and replace the contents
with the title you used in Step 1 (MyCustomEditTemplate), tells TiddlyWiki
to use an entirely different EditTemplate instead of the default one.

The tag $:/tags/EditTemplate is used when you want to add something to the
existing template, we are replacing it entirely, so as to override the
macro that dicatates what happens when we save a tiddler. So do not tag the
tiddler you create in step 1.

Regards,
Saq