While I do have all sorts of server things, the beauty of TiddlyWiki is local
file access synchronized everywhere via Dropbox.  If I were to do this
serverside, it would be MediaWiki, but I'd rather not have another
public-facing PHP app that I need to be conscious of security upgrades for.

Java has to make it to Mac Chrome at some point, so I can wait it out!

-Chris