Hi Eric,

I'm having difficulty. Can you explain how this works?

To test, I loaded the Rescue plugin. I created a tiddler (RescueTest)
with the <<tiddler RescueStoreArea>>. I saved and reloaded. Then I
went and modified exactly one tiddler. I opened the RescueTest
tiddler. I clicked on the link. It popped up and told me to save the
text. It put the text in another tab. Looking at the text, there is
way more being saved then in the one change I made. So maybe its
saving everything that has been modified in the last day or two, not
just the dirty stuff modified in the current session?

Next I opened a text file and saved the contents created by RescueTest
into it. I went back to the original TW and reloaded in order to lose
the changes. I tried to import from the "save" file, but it said
"error getting list of tiddlers".

So at this point I have a largish file that contains some duplicates
of my non-changed existing tiddlers, including ones that don't need to
be saved, and no way to recreate them without painstakingly sifting
through the text file.

What would be preferable is to either have *everything* generated
necessary to recreate the TW (as if we could do a view source that
included active javascript) or to just have the dirty changes in a
format that can be readily imported into a tw.

Thanks!
Mark