*Tony K *thank you! Definitely, I will add the full screen split edit view
to outline. A lot of people need it, seems like.

Mat included many of your specific requirements to the todo! Most of them I
agree with.

- Arrows are for navigating back and forward, which tiddler you visited the
latest (clicking on links). I updated arrows to look less like redo/undo.
- Icons and background I need to test. I was not fan of the original icons,
but maybe that's bias, I will try them on the new layout.
- I think we need some general consideration around system tiddlers. I
think there could be a way to seperate content and system tiddlers. I've
seen some interesting theme, where
tiddlers were in the sidebar, I think some system tiddlers could be pinned
to the sidebar, so they are always at reach.
- Even if TW is for personal use, it does not have to be messy... Many
people want to have a distraction free writing and thinking experience.
That's the key for me. The "prettiness" come from practicality, hiding
things that you don't use too often. It's a balance yet to be found,
through iterations we will find way to prioritise more used items and make
them more visible.
Again, it helps to be more specific – here I agree with you, sidebar should
be more prominent, probably open by the default. I will work on sidebar.

- Yes, toolbar needs to be re-introduced, I forgot in this iteration. My
take on toolbar is like this:
          a. It should be possible to hide toolbar by default. (Maybe
already is, but I want that on the spot)
          b. Balloon popup toolbox is super good idea. I would use that a
lot when toolbar is hidden (also should be possible to customize on the
spot, maybe small link icon that leads to settings.)