Saq Imtiaz thank you. Yes, I think it's better to go with the current
editor (for now).

I don't know how to "reframe" the conversation, I tried to change the title
of the thread, but I can't. Should we move to another thread? I am also not
sure what "vertical edition" means to be honest.

Yes, certain features and abilities will get underplayed in favour of more
> affordances for others, and that is OK for now since we are not replacing
> the UI in the standard distribution.

Yes, that's the key point with this adoption. Still, *all *the features
should be accessible in one way or the other. Prototype might be confusing
in that sense, as it does not include it all.

Identifying key requirements -yes, would be so helpful to have an agreed
outline here: *TW Revamp Outline*
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SgqHECGZ6qU9clSNmIw8ZN2DIEMLbLRuSJU18Ut6jTs/edit?usp=sharing>

Thanks again!