Hi Mat and Thomas,

First off, don't expect a release. More of a sharing of code. As I said,
the intent is not to share a finished product but rather something others
can understand to implement similar solutions. Lots of rough edges still,
and unfinished bits, but enough to get started.

Regarding choice of keyboard shortcuts, I haven't customized them for this
demo and they are what fit my workflow and easy enough to change. As
background, this code is taken from a task manager that I worked on in late
2017 to replace Todoist (todoist.com) which works really well for me but I
prefer hosting my own data. Since I never got around to finishing my work
on the natural language parsing part of that, I wanted to at least share
the concepts and code patterns behind some of the funcionality for others
to explore. The keyboard shortcuts are based around what Todoist uses as I
have years of muscle memory built up with those.

Tiddlers with the bullet functionality are identified via the presence of a
field. If the field is present and there are no bullets, there is an text
area to get you started. This is what you see at the beginning of the first
video This could also be a "+" button but that just feels like an
unncessary click. You could also use a keyboard shortcut. You are always in
view mode. In fact I rarely use the classic edit mode in any of my TW.

The individual bullet tiddlers have autogenerated titles that have no
significance and are prefixed with $:/. No particular reason other than
that in my task manager, I did not need these tiddlers to have a memorable
title nor want to generate one as they are never displayed directly.
For display purposes an auto-generated caption was used that was an excerpt
of the body. This could be adapted however one wanted with regards to
titles. This is one of those design decisions that would need to be made by
anyone wanting to adapt my code to implement similar functionality.

Keyboard driven refers to the fact that you can add your bullets, including
changing indent levels, move up and down through the bullets and edit them,
all without needing the mouse. For my needs this is a key requirement and
probably the part of this code that needed the most thought.

I think whats especially significant that this can all be done using
default core macros and widgets.

The major caveat here is that while this all worked great in my use case,
there is a trade off. All the bullets being individual tiddlers means that
all tags, links etc belong to those tiddlers and not the parent. So if the
intent is to work with these tiddlers as is usual in TW with
filters/backlinks etc, you're going to run into problems.

(Hey Mat, this would be a much more natural fit in TWC with tiddler
slices;) )

Regards,
Saq