Saq,

*I love it*, we can create much more interactive outliners that generate
tiddlers.

An important point,

I suspect you are using the edit field including title and it creates a
tiddler  "feature"?

   - I would be great if we could set a template=template tiddler field on
   the master, or as a parameter on the macro which is used to create such
   subtiddlers.
   - This introduces a wide range of possibilities like setting a parent
   field, setting context fields and more
   - I understand it could be difficult to achieve, but I mention it so you
   keep it in your mind if you see the possibility.
   - If the `<enter>` can be used to trigger actions on the tiddler that
   was edited as the "currentTidder".

Love Your work
TonyM

NB; I got the video working in FireFox for me not My Chrome