Mat,
I think as the years went by with TW classic, there were lots of thoughts
and ideas. Some could be realised in that frame, others not so easy or not
at all. The thoughts went towards a new version, now with a lot of
experience and totally rewritten. Kind of we sometimes read discussion of
the future and a version TWX. We cannot know what the future hold.

I can easily be mistaken, but I think it is easier to get started using
TW5, that is was to start using TWclassic.

Birthe