Mat wrote:

>  TiddlyTweeter wrote:
>>
>> Mat wrote (lightly edited by me)...
>>>

>>> Can I ask what makes you ... stick with TWC instead of switching to TW5?
>>> What is it that you and the TWC community sees that Jeremy did not see when
>>> he *evidently *said that TWC is not a good enough system and it needs a
>>> complete revamp?
>>>

>> I think that is a category error. Mixing up future changes with current
>> perfectly good function.
>>

> So maybe the question should go to the chief architect, i.e why he
> evidently did not think it was "a perfectly good solution".

My point was they are DIFFERENT THINGS. The Architect will not say TWC was
bad, in exactly the same way he will say TW5 has problems.
Get my point? Faults are not the issue. Everything IS faulty.

Logically the PAST achievements in TWC SUBSIST (continue) and WORK. Well.
Very well.

That JR wanted to do a NEW TiddlyWiki 5 s NOT an implying that achievements
in TWC are intrinsically "inferior".
Merely he was wanting to do something different. Certainly expanding on.
Likely broader.
But that is NOT anything to do with value of WHAT existed before. Which
should be judged only on its own merits.

What I think WRONG in your comments is an implication that somehow TWC's
are not, actually, perfectly functional, nice things.

But truth is ...,

   - They work.
   - They do the job.
   - WHAT is to dislike?