Soren,

I think there are two issues here, and the first is simply ensuring the
popup occurs on pills when in the edit mode. The second in the popup, but
that is trivial and the default is possibly all you need.

I am working on a tool for this now, and will shareback soon. I have
discovered some other functionality I want to include which you can remove
if you don't want it.

Regards
Tony