On Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 1:16:09 PM UTC+2, Tony K wrote:

> Saq once again this is wonderful
>
> is there an easy way to have it only on some tiddlers ? maybe a widget
> <$bulletTiddler /> or something similar

You can try
{{||$:/plugins/sq/bullets/bullet-list-template}}

I am not the biggest fan of having to add text to a tiddler body to trigger
the UI, so I haven't put a lot of thought in that direction. This could
easily be wrapped in an easier to type macro though. <<streams>>

Also there is a filter you can use to control on which tiddlers the UI to
add bullets appears.
$:/config/sq/bullets/bullet-enable-filter