Hi Saq

Yeah, I am not invested in the tiddler type idea, just throwing it out as a
possible answer to the other person's question.

Addressing what you mentioned: There are two basic ways to create a new
tiddler:

1. From a link, which opens it in view mode with a title. In this scenario,
the user can just jump in and write.
2. From a new button, which opens it in edit mode without a title, and
creates the understandable temptation for the user to start writing in edit
mode.

I see two possible options, maybe there are more, for getting around #2.

1. Some kind of hint in the edit template text  area: "Title your tiddler,
save changes, and start writing in view mode" Drawback: the eye either
overlooks and/or eventually gets used to the hint and forgets it. But
hopefully by then the habit has become ingrained.
2. A dialogue box when hitting a new button: a place to title the tiddler,
and a 'create' button that creates the tiddler in view mode with the title.
Drawback: tiring for regular users to have to do an extra step for every
new tiddler. Possible workaround: a way for users to turn that off.