Or if you want to be sneaky and just have the *perception* of fast loading,
you can use your source code inspector on your tiddlywiki with all your
tiddlers closed, copy the contents of the div.tc-page-container-wrapper
element and the inline style sheet to put in the style scoped section
replace all the examples in that $:/Splashscreen . It looks like tiddlywiki
opens instantly while everything is loaded in the background ... much like
the MS Windows desktop.

I just tried it on http://mwiktowy.tiddlyspot.com/ and it looks pretty
convincing. It scales properly with the browser window unlike a screenshot.
You can even leave open an intro tiddler to copy over or make a fake
"spinner" tiddler.

/Mike