Michael,

Love it, I imagine variations on this are possible as well. Such as a
welcome message and more.

This is almost the work flow I was asking Eric for. I am sure we can
automate this further.

I was considering saving a static image of the tiddltwiki after load, with
all links to the full wiki but I have not found the terminology for the
default "domain" in HTML see here
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/tiddlywikidev/HSoRTBnSsEE>,
there are still good reasons to do this but your answer points to the
solution.

Also I read Creating a splash screen
<https://tiddlywiki.com/#Creating%20a%20splash%20screen> again and this can
be broken down and a work flow developed. Identifying what css is needed
for a given splash screen harvested from and existing tiddler, is all that
remains.

Regards
Tony