Yestin,

I have installed this and started playing with it. I think the
documentation could be extended but it already seems quite powerful.

For others to read,

I went to facebook and clicked create bookmark, and it prompted to save
Facebook.json, I dragged and dropped it on tiddlywiki.com and it imported
the two tiddlers, one the icon the other the bookmark tiddler using the
icon, the link field and a raw-title field. This works on online wikis as
well.

Notes;

Its fantastic how it brings the icon with it, allowing us to harvest
appropriate icons from the internet favicon.
One can update various things while doing this bookmark capture title text
etc...

Questions;
Could we also be allowed to provide a name for the icon?, basing it on the
domain name at a first step?
Could there be a R-click tiddlymarker option to harvest from a link on the
page?
Note: I use the oneTab extension and often collapse open tabs into a list
of links, a r-click would allow me to harvest these.

I am yet to work through its full functionality but it looks great.

Thanks
Tony