Florian,

> Feel free to use, share and contribute, the "code" (it's really not that
> much) is MIT licensed. And helpful feedback is also appreciated, as it's
> my first contribution to the TiddlyWiki universe...

 Congrats on your first contribution-- it may be the first plugin I will
use-- it does things I cannot leverage from the HTML5 audio player alone, ie

Remember you don't have to cut up your audio file. SoundCite can serve
> multiple segments from a single source.

 Unfortunately I won't have it added by the time I release the first video
of my TW interactive novel/browser based game (which has a few TW audio
tricks already) but this wiki is complex enough for 3 videos so maybe in
the second or third video.

Looking forward to testing your SoundCite inside TW code svgs...