Ciao Florian

This is a thought. Not yet a full request. Something I think maybe worth
considering *in context of TW specific use* of Soundcite.
Quite how it could, or if it could, work, I don't know. Let me explain my
actual usage already ... The "Soundcites" for different purposes ... with
them falling into different "types" ...

1 - Person talking ... (e.g. a full speech)
2 - A "clip" of a person talking ... (e.g. the first few seconds of [1])

3 - A song ... (e.g. Full Song, like the Leonard Cohen) for a mini-jukebox
4 - A "clip" of a song (e.g. the First few seconds of [3])

5 - A "clip" that is used in text flow to emphasize some point the writer
is making (likely closest to the original concept?)

6 - A Soundcite that is *only* for a file held on *Local* computer (this is
more a different "kind" than a different "type")

The point is the tool can be used very flexibly. But the user, currently,
sees only one type of interface.

My thought is if we can pass through the Marco some modest modifier, maybe
through CSS, to change color, or "start icon" (currently an arrow head)
that will indicate the "type" of clip?

Just wondered what You think of this idea!

Great tool!

Best wishes
Josiah