Birthe et al

To demonstrate the diversity of tiddlywiki demographics

Birthe demonstrates the linux user who is not techy,  well I am techie who does
not use Linux. Having detailed knowledge of windows. Whilst I know my way
around Linux, its embedded in many things. I don't like having to remember
thousands of acronyms or cute names that don't reflect what they describe.

Whilst being techy I have being a professional translator between tech and
plain language.

Whilst being techie I crave knowledge that transends the tech we use to record
it.

My point being there are as many demographic groups for tiddlywiki as there are
users.

My interest is catering to a universal user, my concern is to identify what
wikis resonate with people not who they are (although it would be interesting
to know).

I wonder if we knew a lot of our users had pet turtles, there would be too many
turtle wikis and people would turn away unless they had turtles?

Love the discussion
TW Tones