Not arrogant at all! I'm learning :)

I understand TW isn't an entity on itself - I was just trying to simplify
things.

Though I agree it makes sense to take one step back then, and perhaps ask:

Does the TW community have some sort of formal shared high-level roadmap?

(Of course, I'd imagine this existing *in parallel* to all the existing
organic individual efforts, as these are extremely valuable)