Mark S. wrote:
 It seems like being able to configure the split phrase dynamically might
be useful.

Certainly for users like me who like regex it would be useful. Better than
having to hack your code.

What I like about Noto a lot is once a user got their "doc" prepped its a
doddle to slice it.

Its far less complex than extant tools in TW. IMO is accords well with
actual methods end users understand. So, ...

*16 - Allow User To Dynamically Define Split Point Regex*

Best wishes
TT