I thought I'd add a little to the documentation, and then I discovered a
bug in the split routine. I'm surprised no one else came across it.
Hopefully it's fixed now.

Plugins are now a standard part of the NW distribution. So any time you
want to upgrade your existing NW file you can just drag and drop the plugin
in from the plugins section. Note that you should first delete the
following individual (non-shadow) tiddlers from your file if they exist:

   - $:/core/images/chevron-down
   - $:/core/images/chevron-left
   - $:/core/images/chevron-right
   - $:/core/images/chevron-up
   - $:/core/images/fold-button-minus
   - $:/core/images/menu-button-hamburg
   - $:/core/images/unfold-button-plus
   - $:/plugins/MAS/NotoWritey/readme
   - DocumentTemplate
   - Folding Macros
   - MoveSelection
   - NotoWritey Macros
   - NotoWritey Styles

Currently there is no separate project for the plain editor vs. the
outliner -- it's all outliner. I probably won't be pursuing the dynaview
option, since that didn't seem to improve performance.

As a reminder, the NW file can be found at:

https://marxsal.github.io/various/notowritey.html